Thank you for your interest in supporting Shepherds of Good Hope. Your in-kind donations will make a big impact on the lives of our clients and our community. Please take a close look at the list below to determine if your donation is accepted at this time. To donate items to Shepherds of Good Hope, please call Support Services, Dan at (613) 789-8210 ext 240. If you are elderly, disabled, without transportation or you have a large amount of donations that exceed your vehicle, we would be happy to send our volunteer driver to your house to pick up your donations. Please call us at (613) 789-8210 ext 240 or email email@example.com with your name, address and ideal times for pickup. To bring items directly to Shepherds of Good Hope, simply drop off your goods at 233 Murray Street at Door #3 on the north side of the building every day between 6:30 am and 9:00 pm.
Do you have food from an event? Don’t let it go to waste! We DO accept prepared food. Prepared food must be properly stored and transported. Questions? Please call Dan at (613) 789-8210 ext 240.
The following items are of the greatest need:
- Long johns
- Peanut butter
- Winter boots
Items which are appreciated:
- Toiletries; shampoos, conditioners, soaps, feminine hygiene products, razors, deodorants, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Men and Womens’ seasonal clothing including shoes
- Canned and boxed foods
- Fresh food is always welcome (fresh fruits, meats and vegetables)
- Prepared food that has been properly stored
- Bottled beverages like water, juice and soft drinks.
- Mugs, bowls, plates, metal or plastic cutlery, paper cups and plates
- As a special treat: Bread, Desserts and Fresh Fruit are always in high demand
Unfortunately, we cannot accept
- Opened packages of food or expiry date exceeded
- Most furniture and appliances (call ahead to confirm)
- Used deodorants, soaps and razors