Monthly Giving Program
How to sign up
- Online: Click HERE
- By phone or email: For more information on monthly giving, or to sign up now, contact Micah Garten at (613)-789-8210 ext. 241 or email at email@example.com.
- By mail: Click HERE for our monthly giving sign up form. Please provide a void blank cheque if you wish to make a monthly direct bank withdrawal. Complete the form and mail it to the address below.
Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation
233 Murray St.
Ottawa ON K1N 5M9
Give a gift that keeps giving
Members of our Friends of the Shepherds Monthly Giving Program provide continuous support to the many programs of Shepherds of Good Hope. By becoming a Friend of the Shepherds you will let our clients know that they have not been forgotten.
Why monthly giving is important
- We can continue to help the over 1600 people who come through our doors each day
- Your commitment provides security so we can continue providing food, shelter, and life changing programs to the people in our care
- Monthly giving means that even in times of financial uncertainty, we can provide a stable and supportive place for our clients
How the program works
As a Friends of the Shepherds Monthly Giving donor, your gift will be deducted either on the 1st or 15th of each month and you will receive only one tax receipt at the end of the year.
You will receive our latest updates about the work we do and invitations to our events. It is a convenient way of giving and it is easy to change, cancel, or temporarily suspend your donation at any time.