Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Shepherds of Good Hope! We have a variety of volunteer opportunities available for individuals and groups. Read below to find out how you can make a difference.
Today, more than 400 volunteers contribute their time and expertise and are an integral part of the life, spirit and work at Shepherds of Good Hope.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- landscaping, yard work
- arts and crafts
- folding laundry
- handing out clothes
- making wine
How to become a volunteer
If you are an individual, please click here to fill out our volunteer application form.
If you are a group, please click here to fill out our group volunteer application form.
All individual volunteer applicants must provide references. Your references can fill out our online form.
We also have volunteer opportunities for major holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving. For individuals interested in this type of volunteering, please fill out this online form.
What happens next?
After you fill out the appropriate form, someone will get in touch to set a time for your orientation session. Orientation is an opportunity to become familiar with our volunteer opportunities. We’ll match you up with the program that fits you the best. We also provide the training.
Types of Volunteers
- Regular: Freely provide time and service to Shepherds of Good Hope.
- Student: Obtain experience while attending post-secondary education.
- Group Volunteers: Saturdays (15 volunteers) and Sundays (20 volunteers) *Not required to make a long term commitment, attend an orientation or complete a police records check.
Contact the Volunteer Services Team:
- Stephanie Brazolot, Volunteer Coordinator
- Sue Alcott, Manager of Volunteer Services
- 613-789-8210 ext. 239 // email@example.com